button switch is also known as the control button (referred to as button), is a low-voltage electrical appliance manually and typically automatically reset. The button is usually used in the circuit to initiate a start or stop instruction to control the electromagnetic starter, contactor, relay and other electrical coil currents to turn on and disconnect.
The button switch is an electrical appliance for turning on and breaking a small current circuit in pressing and disconnecting a small current circuit. Generally, in the control circuit of the DC voltage of 440V, the current is less than 5A, the main circuit is generally not directly manipulated, and may be used in the interconnection circuit.
In actual use, in order to prevent misoperation, it is usually different from different colors on the button, and its color is red, yellow, blue, white, black, green. Wait. Generally, the red represents the operation in "stop" or "danger"; green means "start" or "on". The emergency stop button must be used with red mushroom head buttons. The button must have a metal protective retaining ring, and the retaining ring is higher than the button cap to prevent accidental touch buttons. The material of the button board and button box of the mounting button must be metal and connected to the machine's total ground bus.
The structure of the button switch has a variety of structural types, can be divided into ordinary hobbies, mushroom head, self-locking, self-reciprocating, spiral, with indicator light Type, lamp symbol, key, etc., with a button, two buttons, I and different combinations. It is generally made of a hydrective structure, composed of a button cap, a reset spring, a static contact, an movable contact, and a shell, usually a compound type, a pair of normally closed contacts and normally open contacts, and some products can pass The series of components increase the contact logs. There is also a self-sustain button. After pressing, you can automatically keep the closed position and the power is turned on.
When the button is not pressed, the moving contact is turned on with the upper surface, which is called a normally closed contact. At this time, the moving contact is disconnected from the following static contacts, which is called a normally open contact: Press the button, the normally closed contact is open, and the normally open contact is closed; the button is released. The original working state is restored under the action of the reset spring.
(1) Protective button: With a protective housing, it is possible to prevent the internal button parts from being mechanically damaged or touched by a button, which is code H.
(2) Dynamic button: Normal, the switch contact is a button that is turned on.
(3) Moratory button: Normal state, the switch contact is a button.
(4) Dynamic Dynamic Dynamic button: Normal, switch contacts are both a button that is turned on.
(5) With the lamp button: The button is equipped with a signal, except for the release of the operation command + also as a signal indication, its code is D.
(6) Action click button: that is, the mouse click button.
(7) Explosion-proof button: It can be used to contain a button that is in an explosive gas and the dust, which is not caused by an explosion, its code B.
(8) Anti-corrosion button: It is possible to prevent the invasion of chemical corrosive gases, and its code F.
(9) Waterproof button: With sealed housing, it is possible to prevent rain, from invading rain, and its code is S.
(10) Emergency button: There is a red big mushroom button protruding, and a button for cutting off the power is cut as an urgent time, its code is J or M.
(11) Open button: Can be used to embed a button on the panel fixed to the switchboard, the control cabinet, or the console, and its code is K.
(12) Chain button: A button with multiple contacts interlocking each other with a code C.
(13) knob button: Use the hand to rotate the contact. There is a set of broken positions, which is generally a button for panel mounting, and its code is X.
(14) Key Button: Insert the rotation with the key to prevent misuse or a button for the procedure, its code is Y.
(15) Self-sustain button: The button is equipped with a button with a self-sufficient electromagnetic mechanism, which is called Z.
(16) Combined button: a button with multiple buttons combinations, its code E.
(1) Different and specific purposes by using the use occasion: According to the type of use of the button, such as open, protective, waterproof, anti-corrosion, etc .; Select in a suitable form according to the purpose, such as hand, key, urgent, belt lamp, etc. For example, the general button of the control cabinet board can be used first; if the working state needs to be displayed, the indicator is used; in a very important place, to prevent the non-related person's misoperation should be used to use the key; in corrosion L It is necessary to use anti-corrosion.
(2) Select button and indicator color by operating status, instructions, and work conditions: It is used to indicate "start" or "power-on", indicating "stop" with red. The voltage (lamp bubble) of the indicator light is divided into several 6.3V, 12V, 24V.
(3) Determine different button numbers as needed to control the circuit: such as a button, two buttons, three buttons, buttons, etc. For example, when "positive" "anti-" "stop" three control, three buttons can be used and installed in the same button box; simply use two buttons to assemble it when "start" and "stop" control In the same button box.
(1) to check the button frequently, remove the dirt. Since the button's contact spacing is small, when the use or seal is not good, the dust or oil-oriented emulsion, which causes the insulation and even short-circuit accidents. In this case, insulation and cleaning should be performed, and corresponding sealing measures must be taken.
(2) button is used for high temperature situations, it is easy to deform the plastic, causing the button to loosen, causing the wiring screws to touch the short circuit. The use of a fastening ring is used as the case, and the insulating plastic tube can be added at the wiring screw to prevent loose.
(3) Button with an indicator Light due to the heat bubble, it is difficult to replace the lamp. Therefore, it is not advisable to use a long energization time; if you want to use, the bulb voltage can be appropriately reduced to extend its service life.
(4) If the contact is discovered, the reason should be identified: if there is damage to the surface of the contact, we can use fine file; if the contact surface is dust or soot, it is suitable for cleaner with solvent cotton cloth Wipe clean; if the contact spring fails, it should be replaced; if the contact is severely burned, the product should be replaced.