Hutcra - Manshi Autonomous Region (English: Khanty-Mansiyskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug) is located in the middle of the Siberian Plain, 900 km north to south 1400 kilometers from the west toast, basically the plain. The autonomous region is from 59 ° 10 'to 86 ° 00', north latitude 58 ° 30 'to 65 ° 45'. Continental climate, long winter, cold. The average temperature in January was in Hant Mansick to -18 ° C to -23 ° C. Summer is short, cool. The average temperature in July was 15.9 ° C in Zori Zodo, at 17.6 ° C in Hant Mansick. The annual average precipitation is 500 mm.
The Hutmanzesk Ethnic Autonomous Region was established on December 10, 1930. It is known as Oschak, Vorgles, in 1940, located in the territory of Qiu Mingzhou, with an autonomous region of 5.23,100 square kilometers, accounting for 36% of Qiumingzhou area, accounting for 3.1% of the Russian area.
(1) Land resources: Hutmanzesk National Autonomous Region 1998 agricultural land is 318,400 hectares, accounting for 1% of the West Siberian area, accounting for Qimeoming 9.4%, including 10,000 hectares of cultivated land. The autonomous region is the plain area, the rain is abundant, and most of the river in the spring is flooding, causing excessive land to form a swamp. This kind of land is almost half of the autonomous area. The land of the autonomous region has peat swamps and gray. Shanxi River and River and the River of the River. These land is suitable for crops such as vegetables, the grass in the water, can serve as a feed base of animal husbandry, with a total area of 1.5 million hectares.
(2) Oil and Natural Gas Resources: The most important natural wealth of the Hantmansk National Autonomous Region is oil and natural gas resources. The oil in the autonomous region has a reserve of 8 billion tons, ranking first in Russia. Here is a series of large oil fields with world meaning. The following oil fields such as Samotlol, McGien, Soviet, Wawee in the Waltovsk oil area. Has Usi-Barlek, Fisalovsko, Surgurt Oil Area, Susukov, and Montotova. The autonomous region also contains 20% of natural gas reserves in Natural Gas Resources and Tyumen.
(3) Mineral raw materials: Mineral raw materials resources in the Hutmanzisk National Autonomous Region include: lignite, iron ore, iron vanadium soil, multi-metal mine, gold mine (orthite and sand gold ore), rare Metal, building materials and gem raw materials, rot mud. The gold mineral prediction resource is 216 tons. The autonomous region is close to Ural's region, it has been found to have iron mines, estimated to have millions of tons, as well as iron vanadium soil, copper, zinc, lead, niobium, tantalum and other mines.
(4) Forest resources: The forest coverage area of the Hutmanzesk ethnic autonomous region is 2.187 million hectares. The forest coverage is 51.5%, higher than the average of Siberia. The amount of wood accumulation is 310.8 billion cubic meters, accounting for more than 4% of Russia, mainly coniferous forest. Music, mushroom, loose seed, etc.
(5) Water resources: Ok River and the River of the River, the two rivers, from the south to the north to the autonomous region, forming a water extension 13 km-40 km wide, more than 1,000 kilometers long. There is a total area of 1.6 million hectares of 25,000 lakes between the swamp forest.
Territory and administrative division
The autonomous region is divided into 9 districts, 16 cities, 24 towns and 67 rural management agencies. The autonomous regional administrative center city is Hutte - Mansiysk City (English: khanty-mansiysk; Russian: анты-мансийск), population 382,000 (Jan 2009).
Other big cities
Surgut City (English: Surgut; Russian: сургут), 2.784 million people
under the city of Waltovsk ( English: nizhnevartovsk; Russian: нижневартовск), 2.389 million people
Nefteyugansk; Russian: нефтеююанск, 98,000 people
Nia市 (English: Nyagan; Russian: нягань), 60,000 people
Koaga City (English: Kogalym; Russian: когалым), 549 million people
Beyuzzo Town (English: Berezovo; Russian: березово)
Kong Jinskie Town (English: kondinskoye; Russian: кондинское)
Montovo Town (English: Mamontovo; Russian: мамонтово)
October Town (English: Oktyabrskoye; Russian: октярьское)
Main Economic Department
The economic potential of the Hutmanzesk National Autonomous Region is ranked 10 in the top 10 of the federal subjects of Russia. The fixed assets of the autonomous region are 4.5% of the Russia, accounting for 62% of Qiuming, the asset loss rate is 39.8%, higher than the total Russian average, which is also higher than the average of Tyumen. The fixed assets of the production sector are 55% of the total value of the autonomous region. Among them, the proportion of industrial assets accounts for 53.2%, which is much higher than that of the total Russian average, and the proportion of agricultural assets is very small.
The main industrial specialization departments in the Hutmanzesk National Autonomous Region is the fuel and power industry, accounting for 98% in the industrial output value of the autonomous region.
(1) Petroleum and gas industry: The oil and gas industry in the Hantmansk National Autonomous Region is mainly the oil mining and natural gas processing sector. The oil mining in Qiuming is mainly conducted in the Hantmanzsk National Autonomous Region. Petroleum in autonomous regions accounts for more than 60% of the total number of revolutions, which determines the development of the Russian oil industry. The autonomous region has a series of Russia's largest oil companies, such as Lukkie (annual oil extraction), Surgut Oil and Natural Gas Co., Ltd. (34 million tons), Yuskos Oil Co., Ltd. (40 million tons) ), Qiuming Petroleum Company (20 million tons), Slavic Oil and Megist Oil and Natural Gas Co., Ltd. (9 million tons), Xidane Petroleum Co., Ltd. (15 million tons). Large joint ventures in the autonomous region include "Yucansk - Flakmascus", "Samotolol-Shelvisz", "Chernorsk", etc.
The autonomous region is also produced in natural gas and condensed gas processing. Siberian Oil and Natural Gas Processing Co., Ltd. includes 8 natural gas plus factories, with an annual total processing volume of 16 billion cubic meters with angry. The Sulgite Concentrated Gas Processing Factory produces 1.7 million tons of fuel for diesel and internal combustion engines, which can meet about 20% of the payment capacity demand in the autonomous region.
(2) Power industry: The power industry is the second largest industrial sector in the autonomous region, which is based on the accompanying gas of the autonomous region and the natural gas provided by Amal-Nienetz. The main enterprises include the power station of Surgut No. 1 and No. 2, under the power station of the lower Vertovsk.
(3) Forestry and Wood Processing Industry: There are 48 forestry joint-stock companies in the autonomous region, and the logging potential is estimated to be 25 million cubic meters per year.
The agricultural development of the autonomous region is behind. Agricultural output value accounts for 0.2% of Russia, of which planting accounts for 0.2%, animal husbandry accounts for 0.2%. Agricultural production is based on traditional fisheries, causing deer industry, hunting, fur industry and animal husbandry. 720 farmers production units, average agricultural land 68 hectares.
The transportation network and communication network in the autonomous region has been developed. The pipe transport line is more than 9,000 kilometers long. The hard road road is 1458 kilometers long, the railway is 1804 kilometers long, the air route is 2,800 kilometers, 6120 kilometers of the river. Autonomous regional cargo transportation is mainly through water transport and railway. Highway transportation and air transport account for 29% and 2%, respectively.