There are 131 members of the board of directors of the society, with six working committees including academic, editing, consulting, science popularization, foreign affairs, and organization; with electromagnetic, time frequency, electronics, ionizing radiation, and quality , Multiphase flow testing, foreign instrument application technology, geometric quantities, temperature, pressure, terminology, measurement management, online testing, reference materials, basic physical constants and laser parameters, analysis and testing and quality assurance, optical radiation, vacuum, thermophysical properties There are 31 professional committees, including flow, mechanics, measuring instrument, chemistry, quartz frequency control, etc. The secretariat is the office of the council. There are a total of 43 corporate member units, 14209 individual members, 3 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 3 academicians of the Academy of Engineering, and 80% of professors, researchers and senior engineers in the field of measurement and testing in my country. Talents with high academic level and certain authority.
1. Carry out domestic and international academic exchange activities, organize discussion and inspection of key academic topics, and participate in the International Federation of Measurement Technology on behalf of China
( IMEKO) activities;
2. Make suggestions on the major decisions of national metrology and test technology development strategy and economic construction;
3. Develop and promote advanced metrology for scientific research and production Testing technology, testing methods and testing equipment, and providing technical consulting services;
4. Editing and publishing "Journal of Metrology" and other academic journals, books and materials;
5. Propagating and popularizing metrological testing Knowledge;
Six. Carry out continuing education to improve the scientific and technological level of measurement and test personnel;
Seven. Accept the commission of the Science and Technology Planning Department of the State Administration of Quality and Technology Supervision to conduct scientific and technological project demonstrations and scientific and technological achievements appraisal And popularize and apply;
8. Reflect the suggestions and requirements of measurement science and technology workers to the leadership, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of science and technology workers;
9. Establish measurement for enterprises and institutions And testing laboratories; equipped with measurement equipment; organization of measurement value traceability and laboratory comparison;
10. Accept the entrustment of the Metrology Department of the State Administration of Quality and Technical Supervision to conduct specific assessments and reviews for the improvement of the enterprise measurement and testing system Work.
11. Accept the commission of the Metrology Department of the State Administration of Quality and Technical Supervision to organize experts to review the metrological verification procedures and technical specifications.
12. Accept the commission of the National Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision to manage the National Quality and Technical Supervision Vocational Skills Appraisal Center. Organize, manage, and coordinate the training, assessment and certification of the professional (type of work) qualifications of quality and technical supervision personnel.
13. Accept the commission of the Standardization Department of the State Administration of Quality and Technical Supervision to undertake the formulation and revision of national standards involving metrology.
14. Organize experts to participate in technical work such as measuring instrument licenses and finalizing new products.
15. Organize various activities to serve scientific and technological work
List of the sixth council
Chairman : Wang Qinping
Deputy Chairman: (Sorted by strokes of last name)
Ding Xuemei (female), Yu Huadong, Wang Shunan, Liu Xinmin, Zhang Guangjun, Zhang Yukuan, Zhang Zhonghua, Lin Jianzhong, Hu Xiaotang, Cao Yingjie, Tan Heping
Secretary-General: Wang Shunan (concurrently)
Deputy Secretary-General: Du Xiaoping
Executive director (in order of strokes of last name)
Ding Yong, Yu Jing, Wang Chi (female), Wang Xue, Wang Zigang, Wang Taiyong, Wang Liding, Wang Shimin, Wang Zhixin, Wang Buxuan, Wang Liansheng, Bei Wencheng,
Feng Keming, Feng Qibo, Ye Shenghua, Ye Xiaoyou, Sun Dawei, Wu Fangdi, Song Wei, Song Mingshun, Zhang Li, Zhang Yue, Zhang Baofeng, Zhang Baozhu, Zhang Jiong, Zhang Zhenming, Li Qing, Li Xiaoting (female), Li Tianchu, Li Congxiao , Li Dongsheng, Li Tongbao, Li Xiaowei, Li Detian, Yang Yuandi, Yang Jingting,
Chen Lin (female), Zhou Lunbin, Zhou Zhiheng, Fang Qing, Lin Min, Duan Yuning, He Qing, Xiang Daocai, Ni Jinren, Yuan Shunchang, Gao Xiaoxun, Huang Xianxiang, Peng Xiyuan, Chai Yulong, Jiang Jiaxin, Xie Yi, Xiong Youlun, Tan Jiubin.
Directors (in order of strokes of last name)
Yu Liandong, Yu Xiaoyang, Yu Liming, Ma Sulin, Kang Junjian, Qiu Jianghai, Kong Xiaokang (female), Fang Aiping, Mao Zhiping (female) ), Wang Ping, Wang Jun,
Wang Yong, Wang Jing (female), Wang Chen, Wang Qun, Wang Yunliang, Wang Wuyi, Wang Yutian, Wang Zuowei, Wang Guohong, Wang Jianhua, Wang Jianguo, Wang Jinping ( Female), Wang Xiaodong, Wang Xuanjun, Deng Lisan, Feng Keming, Bao Jiali, Lu Rongsheng, Gan Liangzhen, Tian Wen, Tian Chi, Shi Jian, Shi Shihong, Shi Lihua, Shi Zhaoyao, Liu Ziyong, Lu Jinhua, Sun Weiling (female), Sun Qiaoyu , Sun Zhihui, An Zhiyong, Zhu Chongquan, Jiang Lan (female), Tang Xiong, Yan Jianjun, He Anyuan, He Gaiyun (female), Wu Yan (female), Wu Jianming, Song Aiguo, Song Chongmin, Zhang Qin, Zhang Yongxiang, Zhang Yukuan, Zhang Liqin ( Female), Zhang Jinquan, Zhang Songqiang, Zhang Guojian, Zhang Jianqing, Zhang Linxiang, Zhang Shusheng, Zhang Shougang, Zhang Hongpeng, Zhang Xiaozhong, Zhang Qiaochuan, Zhang Jiyun, Li Yang, Li Wei, Li Xuejun, Li Jianshuang (female), Li Jiesi, Li Linzhu, Li Shulin, Li Dehui, Li Yanhua (female), Yang Jun, Yang Honghai, Yang Zhihua, Yang Qihua, Yang Guoshan, Yang Bingfa
Articles of Association
Chapter 1 General Provisions
The name of this group is: China Society for Measurement and Testing, English name:
Chinese Society for Measurement, abbreviation: CSM.
This group is a voluntary organization of experts and scholars who are engaged in research, teaching, production, use and management in the field of measurement and testing technology across the country. Formed academic, national non-profit social organization.
The purpose of this group: abide by the national constitution, laws, regulations and policies, abide by social ethics and customs, and follow "economic construction must lead science and technology, and science and technology work must be The purpose of "Economic Construction Service" is to unite scientific and technological workers for the prosperity and development of my country's measurement and testing technology, to promote the popularization, application and promotion of measurement and testing science and technology, to promote more achievements and talents in this field, and to develop knowledge economy , Develop high-tech measurement and testing, prosper the socialist economy, create a people-oriented harmonious society, play its due role in international organizations, and contribute to the unification of the country and the building of a strong socialist country.
Article 4 This association accepts the professional guidance, supervision and management of the China Association for Science and Technology and the organization registration management authority of the Ministry of Civil Affairs of the People’s Republic of China.
Article 5 The domicile of this group: Beijing.
Chapter II Business Scope
Article 6 The business scope of this organization:
(1) Under the guidance and coordination of relevant government departments, conduct domestic and foreign academic research Exchange activities, organize discussion of key academic topics and scientific and technological inspections in metrology and testing. Strengthen cross-strait metrology academic exchanges, and jointly edit the "cross-strait metrology terms". Strengthen contacts and cooperation with relevant international metrology science and technology organizations and metrology and testing science and technology workers. Accept the commission to represent China to participate in the International Metrology and Testing Federation (IMEKO).
(2) Put forward reasonable suggestions for the development strategy of measurement and testing technology and major decisions in economic construction. Carry out work such as metrology registrar, enterprise metrology management research and scientific and technological project demonstration. Entrusted by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, it is responsible for the evaluation of technical regulations in the field of measurement and testing, standard material management, vocational qualification skills, scientific and technological achievements appraisal, measurement system certification, measurement registrar and other professional and technical job evaluations.
(3) Organize relevant professional and technical training classes, seminars and refresher classes to improve the technical level of measurement testers.
(4) For scientific research and production, organize the promotion of advanced measurement and test technology and test instruments. Organize related activities to serve the measurement technology. Edit and publish metrological academic journals and books, publicize and popularize metrological testing knowledge, and carry out metrological science popularization activities.
(5) Recommend measurement and test talents. Approved by relevant government departments, commend and reward scientific and technological workers who have achieved outstanding results in the field of measurement and testing. Reflect the recommendations and requirements of metrological science and technology work to the competent authority. Provide technical support for the formulation of measurement policies to relevant national departments.
(6) To undertake other tasks assigned by relevant government departments.
Chapter Three Members
Article 7 The types of members of this group: individual members and unit members. Individual members include: senior members, honorary members, ordinary members and student members.
Article 8 Members who apply to join the group must meet the following conditions: (1) Support the constitution of the group; (2) Have the willingness to join the group; (3) Be in the business field of the group (4) Abide by national laws and regulations and abide by social ethics; (5) Engage in measurement and test work and have a technical title above the intermediate level (except student members).
Article 9 The procedure for membership membership is: (1) Submit an application for membership; (2) Preliminary qualification review by the Secretariat and the Organization Working Committee; (3) Discussion and approval by the Council and the Standing Council (4) Membership certificates will be issued by the board of directors or an agency authorized by the board of directors.
Article 10, members enjoy the following rights: (1) the right to vote, be elected, and vote in the group; (2) participate in the activities of the group; (3) receive the priority of the group’s services; (4) ) The right to criticize, suggest and supervise the work of the group; (5) Join the membership voluntarily and free to withdraw from the membership.
Article 11 Members perform the following obligations: (1) Carry out the resolutions of the group; (2) Protect the legal rights and interests of the group; (3) Complete the tasks assigned by the group; (4) Pay as required Membership fees; (5) Report the situation to the group and provide relevant information; (6) Obey the group’s charter and actively participate in the group’s activities.
Article 12 Members should notify the group in writing to withdraw from the membership and return the membership card. If a member does not pay the membership fee or participate in the activities of the group for one year, it will be deemed to have automatically withdrawn from the membership.
Article 13 If a member seriously violates this Articles of Association, it shall be delisted after being approved by the board of directors or the standing board of directors. Chapter 4 Organization and Responsible Person Generation and Removal
Article 14 The supreme authority of this group is the National Member Congress. The functions and powers of the National Congress are: (1) Formulate and modify the articles of association; (2) Election and removal of directors; (3) Review the work report and financial report of the board of directors; (4) Formulate and modify the membership fee standard; (5) Decide on termination matters; (6) Decide on other major issues.
Article 15 The National Membership Congress must be convened with more than two-thirds of the member representatives present, and its resolutions must be passed by more than half of the member representatives present before it can take effect.
Article 16 The National Member Congress is held every 5 years. If it is necessary to advance or postpone the change of term due to special circumstances, it must be approved by the board of directors, submitted to the professional supervisory unit for review, and approved by the organization registration management authority. However, the longest postponement shall not exceed 1 year.
Article 17 The Council is the executive body of the National Congress, which leads the group to carry out daily work during the period when the National Congress is not in session, and is responsible to the National Congress.
Article 18 The powers of the board of directors are: (1) to implement the resolutions of the National Congress; (2) to elect and remove the chairman, vice-chairmen, secretary-general, and standing directors; (3) Prepare for the convening of the National Congress; (4) Report work and financial status to the National Congress; (5) Decide on the absorption or delisting of members; (6) Decide to establish offices, branches, representative offices and entities; (7) ) Decide the appointment of the deputy secretary-general and the principal persons in charge of each organization; (8) Lead the work of each organization of the group; (9) Formulate the internal management system; (10) Decide other major issues.
Article 19 The board of directors must have more than two-thirds of the directors present before it can be convened, and its resolutions must be passed by more than two-thirds of the directors present before it can take effect.
Article 20 The board of directors convenes at least once a year. In special circumstances, it can also be convened by means of communication.
Article 21 The group establishes a standing council. The standing council is elected by the council and exercises the functions and powers of Article 18, items 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 during the period when the council is not in session, and is responsible to the council. The number of executive directors does not exceed 1/3 of the number of directors.
Article 22 The standing council must have more than 2/3 of the standing directors present before it can be convened, and its resolutions must be passed by more than 2/3 of the standing directors to take effect.
Article 23 The Standing Council shall convene a meeting at least once every six months; in special circumstances, it can also be convened by means of communication.
Article 24 The chairman, vice-chairman, and secretary-general of this group must meet the following requirements: (1) Adhere to the party’s line, principles, policies, and good political quality; (2) In this group Group business has a greater impact; (3) The maximum age of the chairman and deputy directors is not more than 70 years old; (4) The maximum age of the secretary-general is not more than 62 years old, and the secretary-general is full-time; (5) Good health, Ability to maintain normal work; (6) Have not received criminal penalties for deprivation of political rights; (7) Have full capacity for civil conduct.
Article 25. If the chairman, vice-chairman, and secretary-general of this group exceed the maximum age, they must be approved by the board of directors, reviewed by the professional supervisory unit, and approved by the organization registration management authority. After that, he can hold office.
Article 26 The term of office of the chairman, vice-chairman, and secretary-general of this group shall be 5 years, and the term shall not exceed two terms. If the term of office needs to be extended due to special circumstances, it must be approved by more than 2/3 of the member representatives of the National Member Representative Conference, submitted to the professional supervisory unit for review, and approved by the organization registration management authority before taking up the post.
Article 27 The chairman of the group is the legal representative of the group. The legal representative signs relevant important documents on behalf of the group. If the secretary-general is required to act as the legal representative due to special circumstances, it shall be reported to the professional supervisory unit for review and approved by the organization registration management authority before acting as the legal representative. The legal representative of this group does not concurrently serve as the legal representative of other groups.
Article 28 The chairman of the group exercises the following powers: (1) convene and preside over the council and the standing council; (2) check the resolutions of the National Member Congress, the council, and the standing council Implementation status.
Article 29 The secretary general of the group exercises the following functions and powers: (1) preside over the daily work of the office and organize the implementation of the annual work plan; (2) coordinate the development of various branches, representative offices, and entities Work; (3) Nominating Deputy Secretary-General and various offices